Round 4 has now opened and closes at 5pm on 11 April 2018.
Enriches Business has helped many clients access the grant in order to fast-track some of the important work that requires a digital touch that can further your business. We consult with you to map out a plan that will actually work for you, train and coach over the period the grant is applied to, provide detailed quotations to help you verify your submission and work with you to ensure that a quality submission is entered for your application.
To discuss how we may be able to help you, get in touch.
If you are based in Queensland (have Queensland headquarters) you may be eligible for up to $10,000 in matched funding from the Queensland Government.
Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Activities and items which may be covered by the grant can include:
- New website or updated websites
- Hardware and Software for your business
- Social media platforms set up, updates, upgrades
- Hiring consultants
- Social Media Management as part of a digital marketing strategy
- Hiring Agencies or Consultants to help manage online advertising (including social media advertising)
- Training and coaching for digital matters for your business
All service based areas mentioned above much take place over a maximum 3-month period. Please note that payments required to a third-party for Advertising such as Google or Facebook are not covered by the grant.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
More information can be found on the website.
If you’d like some help with the grant, or would like to chat with someone for more information (without the Government style lingo!) please contact us and we would be most happy to help you.